Why you don’t need to fear scarcity thinking

Why you don’t need to fear scarcity thinking

Not surprisingly, scarcity thinking came up during the Wealth Makeover calls last week. One common concern was how to meet financial setbacks without going into scarcity thinking. During the calls we talked about the essential wholeness and wellbeing that is our...
Would you like to learn from my coach?

Would you like to learn from my coach?

I was rooting around for a topic for this week’s post, wondering what would be a slam-dunk for me (why not?) and what would be of service to you (duh!) when I had a brilliant idea. I could write about Mark, as in Mark Silver. Mark is a dear friend, but before we...
To push or not to push, that is the question

To push or not to push, that is the question

Last week on the monthly Goldilocks coaching call we talked about planning, goals, and productivity, and when to pressure yourself to follow through and when not to. After all, setting a goal-less goal and navigating from a nice feeling might work some of the time,...
48 hour pay what you can & the winds of change

48 hour pay what you can & the winds of change

Change is in the wind here at Molly Gordon. You may have noticed a shift in emphasis in my writing as I move away from teaching the tools and techniques of successful self-employment to an exploration of the underlying principles that create our human experience. In a...