Why and how can you go with the flow, especially when the stakes are high?
One of the most important lessons I’ve learned in life and business has to do with trusting in something infinitely larger and more creative and resourceful than my limited thinking. This Thursday, I’ll be Julian Freeman’s guest in a Google Hangout that explores that trust.
We’ll look at questions like these as well as questions you share with us by chat or email:
- What are we trusting when we “trust the process”?
- What does trusting the process look like when you are in business?
- What about when other people are involved? Does that make a difference?
- Can you trust too much? When does trusting the process turn into apathy?
- What can you do when trust seems elusive?
- How can you live in trust more often?
Here are the details:
WHAT: Google Hangout on Air (watch live online or catch the replay)
WHEN: On Thursday, October 16, 2014, 10:30 Pacific time (1:30 EDT, 6:30 GMT)
Click here to watch the Hangout
If you’ve got questions about any aspect of trusting the process and living life in the present moment, email me, and I’ll be happy to raise them with Julian.
I hope you’ll join us!