I’ve been having too much fun preparing this free series of videos and the open kimono webinar. They’re going to be engaging, entertaining, and useful.
The video series begins November 26. The webinar is on December 4th. Sign up below. You can sign up anytime through December as the replays will be available until January.
Don’t like video? Not to worry. You’ll be able to download and mp3 along with a PDF of any slides.
Here’s a sneak peek
November 26: What business are you (really) in?
- What is the core purpose of your business? (I bet it’s not what you think)
- How to express your core values through your business
- How to align your talent and skill with your purpose
- Why profit and purpose depend on each other
November 27: How to reach your just-right clients
- How to get inside the mind and heart of your just-right client
- Why focusing on one specific person makes your marketing and sales more interesting to everyone
- What makes your just-right client unique? (Don’t assume you know!)
- How to use language that speaks directly to your just-right client
November 28: How to create multiple income streams that attract just-right clients
- The steppingstone principle: guiding clients from beginner to mastery
- How to offer choice without overwhelm
- How to simplify your offers so they are clear and compelling without dumbing them down
November 29: Secrets of the half-page marketing plan
- How to create a plan that is fulfills your purpose and leads to profit
- How to use the half-page plan to make the right marketing decisions (and simplify your life)
- What to do to end second guessing and procrastination when it comes to marketing
November 30: How to turn resistance into an ally
- Why resistance is the key to growing your business (really!)
- When to listen from resistance (and when to ignore it)
- How to turn resistance into creative energy (and profitability)
December 4, Open Kimono Webinar: The top five mistakes I’ve made in business and how I corrected them to make a profit
“Open kimono” is means utter transparency, and that’s what you can expect from me in this 90-minute webinar. I’ll share from the heart, mind, and gut what has gone wrong and what has gone right in my business. You’ll hear all about the top five mistakes I’ve made in 20 years of self-employment and how to avoid or correct them so you can make a profit at the work you love.
I truly believe that if I can make a profit doing work I love, so can you. I hope you’ll join me for this series. Sign up below.