That’s a lot, considering the core practice, known as “a pomodoro” is:
- Choose a task to be accomplished
- Set the Pomodoro* to 25 minutes (the Pomodoro is the timer)
- Work on the task until the Pomodoro rings, then put a check on your sheet of paper
- Take a short break (5 minutes is OK)
- Every 4 Pomodoros take a longer break
It’s deceptively simple, but it works like a charm.
Check out The Pomodoro Technique. You can download the ebook free by clicking on the title: The Pomodoro Technique.
*A Pomodoro is one of those little kitchen timers that looks like a tomato. Like in the picture.
Powered by ScribeFire.