Why the past can’t hold you back

A few days back I had a stunning insight while coaching a participant in the Authentic Wealth virtual retreat: I have no history. In a flash I understood that what we believe to be our histories is simply our current thinking about our previous thoughts about people,...
More than skin deep: Cultivating beauty in your business

More than skin deep: Cultivating beauty in your business

A few weeks ago one of the participants in the Profit Alchemy course shared this quote from William Morris: If you want a golden rule that will fit everybody, this is it: Have nothing in your houses that you do not know to be useful, or believe to be beautiful....
Why moods don’t have to mess up your business

Why moods don’t have to mess up your business

Some years back I experienced epic premenstrual syndrome. Not only was I frequently sad, I was angry as hell. Some days it was all I could do to be even marginally civil. Shoot, many days I couldn’t even manage that. By the time I got my period, I was mentally...
How to manage for happiness when your thing doesn’t fly

How to manage for happiness when your thing doesn’t fly

Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. ~ Albert Schweitzer What’s going on when you put your work out there and you don’t get the response you’d hoped for? When your thing doesn’t fly? I’ve been thinking...